customer service representative
are you a customer service professional looking to work in a successful, growing, large-size company in Markham? are you looking for a collaborative environment where you get a chance to utilize your analytical, communication, and administrative skills? Are you looking for an opportunity to build a long lasting career? if you answered yes to these questions, this role could be the career opportunity you have been searching for!
why you want this job
• competitive hourly wage of $17-18 based on experience
• great location in the heart of Markham
• exposure to busy, fast growing industry
• work closely on the day to day business
• social gatherings and quarterly events
• free parking
• opportunity for growth and development
what you will be doing
• providing excellent logistical and administrative support to the team
• responsible for dispatching services
• processing new business documents in the system, and responding to communications
• answering calls, inquiries, and providing information to customers
• writing, amending, and sending documents and communications
what you NEED to be successful in this role:
• full English reading, writing, and speaking proficiency
• exceptional communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
• exceptional investigative, negotiating, and analytical skills
• 1-3 years experience in a customer service capacity
• experience in dispatching considered a strong asset
• intermediate-advanced knowledge of MS Office
• dynamic and friendly with an upbeat personality
please apply online, we will review your application and connect with you if we are able to move forward with your profile. we appreciate all applicants but only those with above matching experience will be considered.
we believe in fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. we are dedicated to contributing to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. we welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.