Intake Case Coordinator
Are you looking to develop your professional experience in disability management? Do you have a degree in Kinesiology (or related studies) and want to use your knowledge in a meaningful career?We have an exciting opportunity for an Intake Case Co-ordinator role open with our client within their disability management group located in downtown Toronto that you would interest you. This position requires strong communication and problem solving skills with the ability to make decisions
Candidates with experience working in a medical, rehabilitation clinic and medical education, case management or adjudication would be a great fit
As an Intake Case Coordinator, you will be precisely responsible for:
– Triage all incoming disability cases to determine complexity and manage all non-complex cases to resolution
– Providing front-line client facing and will have accountability for delivering superior client services
– Communicate with employees and employers throughout the life of the case
– Effectively communicate with employees and employers to determine all factors that may influence case complexity, including diagnosis, duration of disability and the presence of non-medical barriers
– Complete specified administrative tasks on all cases
– Professional work setting
– Friendly team environment
– One year contract – Strong potential for perm hire
– Monday to Friday
– 8am to 5pm
– Downtown Toronto
– TTC accessible
– Start date: November 5th, 2018
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
– Must have a university degree in the health science field i.e. kinesiology, occupational therapy
– Excellent communication skills written and verbal
– Good understanding of and experience with medical terminology and conditions
– Able to maintain professionalism with clients
– Strong decision making skills are required to determine the case complexity
– Proficient with MS Office, Lotus Notes
If you are interested in Intake Case Coordinator role in Toronto, please apply online. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.