Our client, one of the largest financial services organizations in the world is hiring a payroll coordinator for an 8 month contract with long term potential at their Waterloo location.
• Calculate and process transactions included in the Gross to Net payroll including: regular pay (salary), incentive payments, one-time payments, termination pay (voluntary & involuntary), vacation on termination, leave payments, overpayments & recovery, voluntary deductions, garnishments, employee tax set-up, record of employee (ROE), etc
• Payroll processing including: semi-monthly timesheet processing and adjustments
• Research, resolve and respond to escalated payroll enquiries
• Ad-hoc duties as instructed
Located in Waterloo
Long term potential with an international financial services company.
• Working knowledge of payroll processing, tax principles, wage & hours legislation
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to focus in a busy environment
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• High attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ability to follow complex verbal & written direction and instructions
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.