bilingual training manager
are you ready for your dream career? are you TRULY passionate about training, quality assurance, and operational excellence? are you an operations professional looking to work in a leading, recognized, multinational company? this role could be the career opportunity you have been searching for!
why you want this job
• annual salary from $55,000-$60,000 based on experience
• competitive package including benefits, vacation, profit sharing, and RRSP plan
• great location in the heart of Markham
• work directly with every level of the company
• social gatherings, events, committees, and a friendly family atmosphere
• extensive opportunities for growth and development
• free parking
what you will be doing
• assist new and existing clients with all training aspects of their business
• maintain quality by advising staff, clients and franchisees on operational best practices
• advise on process improvement and ideas on how to improve business
• execution of training on operational projects, initiatives, and promotions
• actively participate in team brainstorming and sharing of ideas
• advise on changes that need to be implemented
• other administrative and office support duties as required
do you have the right qualifications?
• French writing and reading working proficiency a must have, intermediate proficiency will be considered
• 3-5 years of experience in food or retail industry operations, management, or training
• exceptional communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
• exceptional learning, cognitive, and people skills
• ability to become a subject matter expert and then educate on best practices
• experience with franchise operations considered a strong asset
• intermediate-advanced knowledge of MS Office
• ability to self motivate and thrive within an entrepreneurial environment
• vehicle access a must along with ability to travel across the GTA and internationally
please apply online, we will review your application and connect with you if we are able to move forward with your profile. we appreciate all applicants but only those with above matching experience will be considered.
we believe in fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. we are dedicated to contributing to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. we welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.