Material Handler/Forklift Operator
An international manufacturer of high quality adhesives, sealants and coatings is looking for a material handler to join their dynamic team!
Position: Material Handler/Forklift Operator (50% General Labour, 50% Forklift)
Location: Etobicoke – Finch/Hwy 427 or Finch/Humberline
In-Person Interviews held with the client as this is a long term role
Shift: Afternoons – 12:00PM – 8:30 PM **MUST TRAIN ON DAY SHIFT 8:00AM – 4:30 PM**
Pay: $21.00/hr – $27.00/hr
What will you be doing?
– Follow directions consistently and accurately. Cooperate with peers and management in a
respectful manner. Maintain a good attendance record.
– Weighing and dispensing of raw materials. Proper mixing, blending, and decanting of in-process
products per Batch Sheet instructions.
– Cleaning of processing equipment, tools and mixers.
– Proper packaging of finished goods per Q.A. instructions and Packaging Specifications.
– Accurate identification of packaged goods prior to removal from the Processing Department –
finished goods check.
– Follows workplace operating, environmental, and health and safety procedures in a positive and
– General blending of Q-Seal, Canusa, Q-Stik batches at the processing standard.
– Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
– Competative pay rate based on experience
– Long term opportunity
– Opportunity for hire
– Weekly Pay
– 4% vacation pay
– Bus acessible Etobicoke location
– Fast paced environment
� High school is a minimum.
� Must have adequate oral, written, and math skills.
� Prefer a chemistry or technical diploma.
� Forklift experience required.
� Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with the supervisor and other processors.
� Communicate and work well with all others and respect their individual differences.
� Must be able to use EMail and general Word program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please call Jasmeen directly at 905.795.1146! Or E-mail Jasmeen at jasmeen.waraichrandstad.ca!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.