Delivery Driver – Victoria
A major food production facility and distributor in Victoria are looking for a full time Delivery Driver to drive a 5 tonne single axel truck around Victoria and up-Island. If you have a Class 3 Licence you may be additionally required to drive a tandem axel truck.
Opportunity: Full time, permanent position
Location: Saanichton, BC
Driving radius: Victoria and up-Island
Licence type: Open to Class 3 and Class 5 drivers
Hours: Day time, Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday. In the summer months, shifts can run to 6pm in Victoria, or until 7-8pm for up-island deliveries.
Pay rate: $15-17/hour
• Driving of 5 tonne single or tandem axel truck to scheduled drop off locations
• On time delivery of product
• Providing excellent customer service
• Assistance with unloading of product once at location
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed and organised as required
• Clean Class 3 or Class 5 drivers licence
• 2+ years driving experience a single or tandem axel truck
• Experience with a moving company is an asset
• Excellent customer service and timekeeping skills
• Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and stay productive and results-oriented throughout the shift
• Health and dental benefits available
• Be part of a friendly and hardworking team
• Regular pay reviews and promotional opportunities available
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to victoria.lowerandstad.ca. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.