Junior Support Analyst
Our Client is looking to add a “Junior Support Analyst” to their team.
What the client has to offer:
· Competitive base salary & bonuses
· Opportunity to work with a variety of technologies
· Benefit plan
· Vacation plan
· Open concept and great work environment
· Pizza Fridays
· Conveniently located downtown on the subway line
Here is a quick look at Job description:
· Microsoft technologies e.g. Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and Windows Desktop 7,8,10 admin skills
· Understanding of Internet Services, DNS, Bind, SMTP-mail servers, Web-Hosting, VPN, SAN
· A good understanding of TCP/IP and general networking and systems security
· 2-3 year technical support experience in the IT industry
In addition, you will require some of the following:
· Linux System Administration skills are a must, with at least 3 years’ experience in operating systems variants like Centos, Debian, Redhat, Ubuntu, etc.
· Familiar with Virtualization Technologies ( e.g. VMware ESX and/or HyperV )
· Previous experience with help-desk/call center technologies and remote support
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.