Talent Acquisition Consultant – Sales & Marketing
Is Randstad Canada the place for you?
At Randstad Canada, we believe a career with our organization is more than a job. It is an opportunity for you to have a positive impact on real people every day by helping clients grow their businesses and by guiding job seekers in achieving their career goals. Randstad Canada is always on the lookout for new talent to contribute to our successful organization by collaborating with our team of industry experts and by being an integral part of our vision to shape the world of work.
Talent Acquisition Consultant – Randstad Professionals Division (Sales & Marketing)
Location: Calgary or Edmonton
Our Randstad Professional team is growing! We are currently searching for an outgoing, energetic and results driven Talent Acquisition Consultant to prospect, manage and recruit with our teams.
This full service, 360 degree role includes client development as well as candidate attraction and recruitment. As strategic and innovative networkings are critical aspects to this position, your primary functions will be, but not limited to:
– Increasing the number as well as the quality of relationships with both the client and candidate
– Building these relationships, mixed with your industry and ‘people’ expertise
– Matching and placing professional candidates into the right position by ensuring the clients needs are understood and met
– Maintaining, as Talent Acquisition Consultant, close collaboration and support from colleagues
– Maintaining an all-around excellent customer service
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Bachelor Degree in Business, Science, Arts or any related field.
– Track record as a service-oriented sales person.
– Skilled at meeting and exceeding sales quotas and passion for producing results.
– 2-3 years Business Development experience.
– Strong networking and relationship building/management skills.
– Provides excellent service and individual attention to customers.
– Adept at negotiating contracts and closing sales.
– A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
– Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency.
– Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
– Must possess a vehicle
Randstad Professionals offers a competitive base salary with a strong incentive package. We have full company benefits along with a dynamic and positive work environment! Our employees are dedicated and passionate in “shaping the world of work”.
Our fast-paced environment coupled with a fantastic hands-on training program will help you hit the ground running.
If you are ready to take your experience to the next level, apply to Randstad! Just be ready to give us your best!
Ready to shape the world of work?
Randstad Canada offers a competitive salary and incentive package, full company benefits along with a fun and positive work environment, workplace flexibility, recognition programs, various employee savings programs and continuous learning opportunities, discount and perk programs and much more! It’s no wonder that Randstad was voted Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
Our fast-paced environment coupled with an industry-leading hands-on training program, will help you hit the ground running and will keep you passionate about shaping the world of work.
If you are ready to take your experience to the next level in a sales job, apply to Randstad Canada! Join us and learn what it means to have a job you love, where you can be an important part of something worthwhile, while supporting positive change with real people every day.
Randstad Canada is an equal opportunity employer – we encourage qualified individuals especially women, Aboriginals, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Good to know you
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.