Director, Payroll Services
Are you an experienced Payroll Professional with experience in configuration and deployment?
Do you have extensive experience with mapping out payroll models and executing on these models?
If so, this newly created role of Director, Payroll Services could be ideal for you!
Our client is experiencing exciting growth and is expanding by offering outsourced payroll solutions to their customers!
Reporting directly to the CFO, your duties and responsibilities will include and the following experience is required:
* Understand and have proven experience in complex payroll environments
* Past & proven experience in payroll deployments and upgrades
* Understand overall payroll process and understand the implications of details on the design of the payroll system
* Understand how to map out a payroll servicing execution model
* Experience managing & running payroll operations within larger organizations
* Excellent communication both oral and written as this is customer facing
* Proven leadership skills
If you feel you are a great match for this exciting opportunity or may know of someone, please apply directly or feel free to reach out to both kristina.davidsonrandstad.ca and bryan.hewittrandstad.ca for consideration!
* Socially responsible and well respected within the community and industry
* Established, well recognized organization
* Entrepreneurial environment
* Competitive total compensation
* Tremendous opportunity for growth
* Opportunity to lead this new business line and create & develop your own teams
* Free parking, central York Region location
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Experience managing and running complex, large ERP payroll systems
* Experience with Workday will be given priority
* Experience mapping out and building payroll business models from scratch
* Experience in payroll deployments, upgrades
* Excellent communication skills as this is an outward customer facing role
* Leadership skills
* Ability to build a payroll team and interface both internally and externally
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.