Our Randstad Engineering branch in Calgary is growing again! We are currently looking for a Recruitment Advisor which is a full service, 360 degree role including client development, candidate attraction and recruitment. As strategic and innovative networking are critical aspects to this position, your primary functions will be, but not limited to:
• Running a full 360 desk, meeting candidates, finding job orders, meeting clients and filling job orders
• Matching and placing professional candidates into the right position by ensuring the clients’ needs are understood and met
• Research customer prospects in the Engineering and Construction industry
• Building strategic relationships with clients, understanding growth areas of their business and developing a strategy to fill active/future vacancies
• Staying abreast of industry trends and knowledge
• Negotiating contracts, closing sales and further developing business with clients
• Develop a strong base of candidates by conducting detailed interviews and reference checks
• Work closely with your team to ensure that the right candidates are delivered on time and meet client expectations for cultural fit and technical skills
• Provide ongoing valuable advice and recommendations to your team, candidates and clients
• Maintain steady focus on the Construction and Engineering marketplace and disseminate market intelligence
• Confirming and conducting references of selected candidates
• Present offers and negotiate contract renewals
• Perform various ad-hoc duties when required
• Maintain monthly phone contact with all clients and in-person contact at least once per year to increase retention, identify other opportunities (leads for reqs and candidate referrals), further build the relationship and provide customer service
• Respond to RFPs and client proposals
• Conduct all sales activity according to corporate standards and document all sales activity using internal processes.
• Use established internal processes, programs and initiatives to develop accounts
• Maintain effective relationships within the sales team
Desired Skills & Experience
• Seven or more years of experience in recruitment industry (Construction, Engineering, Architectural would be an asset)
• Track record of success with negotiating contracts and closing sales with clients
• Quick learner to adapt to a constantly changing fast paced environment
• An organized individual who is able to deliver quick turnover
• Ability to manage time and meet strict competing deadlines
• Ability to build long-term and trusting business relationships with your team
• Must be internet savvy and fully proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Randstad is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting excellence through diversity and inclusive practices and encourage all qualified persons to apply. Randstad welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.