Our client is looking for bright, innovative and pragmatic Research Scientists. As a Research Scientist, with experience in Machine Learning, you will contribute to there successful team and launch new products by conducting applied research in artificial intelligence.
● Conduct applied research to challenge the status quo in the industry;
● Work hand-to-hand with software architects and engineers using scientific programming to convert prototypes into tangible customized AI solutions for our clients in the sport, fintech, retail and health industry;
● Collaborate with specialized researchers to examine challenging problems;
● Develop new products and optimize existing products;
● Propose innovative strategies related to consumer behaviours and requirements;
● Publish original research papers, create patents and attend conferences.
● A PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar;
● Experience in Machine Learning, including Deep Learning, optimization techniques or complex systems;
● Excellent knowledge of Python, Java, C or C++;
● Comfort using Scikit learn, TensorFlow, NumPy, Matplotlib, Torch, and R;
● Experience with data visualization tools;
● A love for research and a product oriented mindset;
● Enthusiasm for working on a team and a passion for finding solutions.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.