Randstad is looking for a few UX Designers to join an exciting brand new project on a permanent basis. The client is based in Ville St-Laurent.
In this role you will create and iterate over the visual design of the digital products ,you will work closely with the Product Owner, Design Lead and engineers to create a user experience and design that will deliver against the customer needs, product vision and objectives.
You will also work in a highly iterative way, directly with the engineers to allow a high-paced and iterative development and delivery process. As such you need to be comfortable with designing for early MVPs with a large amount of ambiguity and subsequently iterating over live designs with input from data and analytics from real life user testing.
• Design and deliver product visualization based on input from Design Lead and Product Owner
• Explore solution space and refine concepts going from early wireframes
• to high definition designs
• Build prototypes to help validate and communicate designs
• Identify and conduct user interface experiments in collaboration with the Design Lead and Product Owner; conduct analytics based on data from real life experimentation
• Help Product Leads and Product Owners define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital products at client digital unit
• Collaborate with other designers within and across team to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency across products
TYPICAL SKILLS & BACKGROUND
• Experience in digital product design and development, especially in an iterative Agile process
• Experience with designing quality digital consumer products
• Graphical and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Sketch or Adobe suite
• Experience in rapid prototyping and rapid prototyping tools, such as InVision, Sketch, Marvel or other tools
• Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
• Experience with A/B testing and rapid prototyping
• Experience with CSS coding is a plus
Does this sound like you? Please send your CV to guillaume.dionrandstad.ca
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.