Are you the jack of all trades we are seeking?
We are on the hunt for a go getter that loves to problem solve and enjoys working in a team environment. Work for a leader in magnathermic heating elements where you will be immersed with a team of machinists, welder/fitters and fabricators with you at the centre of it all.
Getting your hands dirty is a daily occurrence, and you thrive under pressure, if this sounds like you, keep reading!
Why work for them?
– Straight Day Shift – get your evenings and weekend back!
– Located in Ajax close to 401
– Clean and safety oriented environment
– Competitive pay with adjustments according to performance
– Continual learning initiatives
– Paid weekly
– Overtime offered
Who should apply?
– Minimum 5 years as a maintenance technician
– Clear ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Skilled with reverse engineering (able to take apart and rebuild mechanical systems)
– Welding – Able to perform MIG and TIG
– Machining – Able to use manual milling and Lathe equipment (bonus if you are able to use CNC)
– Proven ability to fabricate using blueprints
– Minor electrical experience a bonus
To find out more about this amazing opportunity please call 905-668-5512 or email your resume direct to clover.raftisrandstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.