Aircraft System Software Specialist
Our client is looking for several Aircraft System Engineers to join their team in Montreal. They are looking for Strong intermediate to junior candidate with C++ Knowledge and Avionics knowledge as well.
• 450 aircraft enthusiasts divided into 3 project groups: one dedicated to civil aviation, one of them focused on simulators for commercial aircraft and regional and business carriers and the third group is concentrated on military aircraft, which includes helicopters.
• In-depth technical knowledge to develop hyper realistic and real time simulation models for a broad range of systems such as the autopilot, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic, communication systems, etc. The idea is to replicate disaster scenarios in a controlled environment to prevent real life tragedies.
• Knowledge of all that goes on in a “cockpit” that rivals aircraft manufacturers.
• International customers with specific needs and technical challenges.
Our client is the world’s leading supplier of civil flight simulators. We have simulated almost every modern airliner for both major and regional carriers, as well as many of today’s business jets and helicopters. We have developed more simulators for the newest aircraft platforms than any other company.
What are we looking for?
• Engineers or developers who are eager to learn
• Experienced aircraft systems engineers who want to challenge their expertise ( Avionics, Aerodynamics, Plane Systems etc…….
• Dual personality: a creative engineer and an ambitious programmer
• Ability to lead projects from A to Z, customer relations, rigor, C/C++… are part of your DNA
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical, computer, software, mechanical, automated production or physics engineering.
• Mastery of C / C ++, essential
• Knowledge of another object-oriented programming language, an asset.
• Bilingual (French and English) required.
• Available to travel and some schedule flexibility
Interested? Please send your application to guillaume.dionrandstad.ca
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.