Bilingual Call Center
Calling all bilingual candidates! Do you have customer service or call center experience and want to make the move to a more corporate, structured environment? We have TWO customer service roles open with a unique client in Downtown Toronto that would be a great fit for any French/English candidate looking to advance their career.
Our insurance-based client in the Downtown Core is looking for strong bilingual candidates for a communications-based CSR role. Liaising directly with clients and customers regarding their auto-insurance policies, the successful candidate will be able and responsible for insurance policy knowledge and often having some less-than-pleasant conversations with clients in both English and French. Candidates with a strong backbone and the ability to be firm and push back when necessary will do well in this role. Organizational and administrative experience will be a strong asset to have in this role.
• Convenient location near Dundas Subway with direct indoor access to the PATH and TTC
• Permanent opportunity within a tight-knit team that works closely with management
• Training provided to ensure you are set up for success to launch your career in the insurance industry
• A strictly 9-5 opportunity with flexible hours as needed
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• At least one year of previous phone experience in a call center or customer service role
• Strong communications in both ENGLISH and FRENCH that will be tested upon interview
• Ability to handle a high volume of calls and emails, as well ask multitask and share the workload as needed in this team-driven environment
• Are comfortable working independently, meeting strict deadlines, and act with integrity and fairness at all times
• Previous administrative or coordination experience is a strong asset
• Post-secondary education
If you are a bilingual candidate looking for your next career move, please do not hesitate to apply! Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for next steps.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.< /br> < /br> APPLY FOR THIS JOB